Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday afternoons

Where the shower used to be
Okay, Sunday afternoon found Jack and I back at the house 'finishing off' the shower, peeling off the vinyl floor (look carefully and you'll see the floor surface has changed), taking off more tiling, and starting to extract the bath from its casing.

Yep, that's all we did... and it was enough!

The funny thing? Once again, Jack was a great help not only actively working beside me but also finding me the right tools. I was busy using the crowbar to take off the tiles when he came to me with a small sledgehammer and a solid triangular device that was just right for job. Then I was trying to pull screws out the wall with a random pair of pliars when he came to me with the 'pliars which are specially made for extracting nails!'

Funny things, kids!

And useful, too :-)

hugs to one and all!
Robynxxxx

Starting to break the bath

Jack sealing up the pipes

Jack taking out the screws

No comments: