Sunday, May 13, 2012

With a Little Bit of Imagination!

Our Heart Cloud
 You know how childishly good it feels to see images in the clouds? Well, Jack and I found a heart in the sky the other day... and I realised that my feelings towards seeing that heart are the same as my feelings towards seeing the house finished!

That is, with a little bit of imagination, I can imagine walking into our battered, empty bathroom and sitting down at the kitchen table with a cup of tea. I can imagine standing in the back corner of the garden (where for the moment there are the ruins of outdoor buildings) drinking a nice glass of wine or two as Ben cooks some of his brilliant food the BBQ. I can imagine a day when we aren't driving from the apartment to the house with dirt in our hair, and plans in our heads...

and perhaps it's getting easier to imagine such as future as the workmen are going to begin their work this coming week.

Yes!

hoping the sky above your head contains lots of blue sky but also clouds worthy of a daydream or two ;-)
Robynxxxx

Finished!

No comments: