Wednesday, March 18, 2009

La Vie en Rose


We had another scan last night and..........the gyneo thinks that we're going to have a girl!
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.
Of course, I'm most happy that 'she' looks healthy and that her evolution is normal...but, I have to admit it, I am overjoyed at the idea of having a girl to complement the Jack!
I've posted a picture of the scan... it's not the best as 'she' had her back to us, but we still saw her wriggle her feet and rub her head :-)
Now I'm approaching the start of the 5th month, we have 4 months left to prepare ourselves to the idea of having a little girl in the family!
I'm looking forward to it!
love n hugs to you all,
Robynxxxx

3 comments:

Elisabeth Aiken said...

Yeah! I'm so happy for you all! And what kind of girl names are you thinking of?? We must skype soon! Love you!

GSJAK said...

Hey Robyn. Congratulations :) I am so happy and thrilled to hear that you are having a girl :) It seems that you, Dom and I are all following the same formule. Boy and a girl formula :) I am glad to hear that you are growing and you are healthy and that everything seems to be evolving right with the little girl in your belly. I think of you often and visit your blog often. I am not too good in commenting :) Hugs and kisses to you beautiful mom. Love Gudrun

Anonymous said...

tears of joy being shed here. Hugs to all