Sunday, June 17, 2012

Dance floors

Floor's on and beams are raised in upstairs bedroom
 Hello,

As we spent today varnishing the outside frames of the windows - with Ben on the scaffolding and me standing on the window sills - I'm knackered.

However, I also very happy as things are moving along nicely. As you can see from the photos, the roof's on and the floors on the top two levels are installed. For the moment, it's just cheap chipboard... we'll deal with the posher stuff (much) later on. Indeed, all we need is the space to dance and to imagine how our lives will be in a few short months' time!

love n hugs to one and all,
Robynx
ps/I'm standing on a stepladder as we haven't installed the stairs yet!

Upstairs bedroom

Jack jiving to celebrate new floor in spare room

1 comment:

marion said...

and I thought papering and painting were hard, never had to knocked down a wall. This house will mean so much to you when its finished and what skills you will all have acquired