Monday, February 23, 2009

I've done something silly...


Well, I haven't...


but Mr Jack is more than proud these days to announce 'je fais une bétise' (I've done something silly). There's a long list of silly things he can do in a day (spilling milk, making a 'mess,' crashing his cars, tearing paper) but last night he topped them all.. as he partied, with his toys, all night long. He normally sleeps from around 8pm to 8am (it's normally bliss). Last night, though, he woke up around 1am and kept the party going until around 3am. Luckily for me, Benoit was on duty! I slept through everything but now it's Jack's turn to sleep through everything for it's already 11am and the wee boy still isn't awake!!


His other cute expression at the moment is 'c'est mieux' (it's better)... going to the swimming pool is 'mieux' than staying at home, a tidy living room (surprisingly) is 'mieux' than a messy one, and eating yoghurt is, well, 'meiux' than anything else!


Tonight, I might just explain to him that it's 'mieux' to sleep at night, to let his old man rest, and to actually wake up before lunchtime the day after.


hoping you are all well!

love n hugs,

Robynxxx

No comments: