Saturday, January 10, 2009

Alsatian Games



The whole region seems to be playing the same game at the moment.


The rules? When you meet someone you boast about the lowest local temperature that you've seen.


My lowest is -8*C but then I'm only a beginner as Ben's seen -13*C and heard talk of -15*C.


Jack can't tell us the temperature (he can only count to two at the moment) but, when we go walking, he repeats ever so quietly but ever so surely: froid, froid, froid (cold, cold, cold).



I hope wherever you are, that you are nice and warm!

hugs,

Robyn

ps/What's temperature where you are today?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's 63F in Cairo now, with a forecast high of 71F.

So that's about 17 now, with a forecast of over 21.

(You did ask!)

Anonymous said...

Auckland, NZ it was 29c last week 93 humidity, (too hot for me)now its 24 and slight rain

GSJAK said...

Hello my dear Robyn. Thanks for my son´s Birthday wish on my blog :) I think I got your hint :) I will write a personal message to you on Facebook ;)

The temperature in Iceland is: -2°C which is around 28F, I think :)