Monday, July 16, 2007

So, this is what my feet are for!



Mr Jack's discovered his feet! Although, he doesn't yet know they can be used for walking, he's already pretty happy to know he can use them to feel big and tall, and to look over the couch at the toys below him on the floor!


The first we knew of it was during his nap on Saturday. He suddenly started hollering as if to say, "quick, come and look at me!" And when we went to see what the matter was, we found Mr Jack as happy as can be on his two feet. Needless to say, we've now lowered the position of his bed and are wondering just what will happen next....




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

one step for mankind etc. now you need eyes at the back of your head!!!

Mary DeMuth said...

OK, I'm going to post a comment here on this post since my emails aren't getting through. Here's the secret link to the PDF for the Conversation Starters. I'm really sorry they haven't gotten to you! Sometimes ISPs think my email is spam.

http://www.marydemuth.com/media/Q.pdf

Warmly,
Mary