Wednesday, October 04, 2006

cushion for hire!



Only days after leaving my job for maternity leave, I've found a new calling in life as a ... cushion.

Charlotte, at least, found me very comfortable and quite practical.

She was also quite taken by the idea that there was a baby in my tummy.. though she did keep checking that it 'was still there.' The reason for her inquietude? Quite logically, she was concerned the baby would get cold if it was born just now as it's all naked and the temperature has recently dropped to autumnal levels!

I'm with her, and so the 'wee one' has strict instructions to stay 'where it's warm' for at least another month :-)

So, if you know of anyone who needs a 'cushion' in the next month or so, you know where I can be found!!!

smiles,

Robyn

2 comments:

Miz Melly said...

I need a cushion!!!!!!!! SO would love to come and see you...

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful picture Robyn. Take care and know we are thinking of you. Sam