Friday, September 10, 2004

Graham comes to visit

Hello there,

Graham arrived on Wednesday night and so I thought I'd write a wee word saying what we've done so far...

After he arrived at 5.30pm and sat through over an hour of Riviera Ruch Hour traffic, I think he was more than ready to sit on the porch and drink beer and eat ravioli and relax!

Thursday was more energetic... as we replenished the cupboards by going foodshopping before going for a swim in the pool before lunch. He beat me at frontcrawl bringing our score up to 1-1. Standby for a grand finale sometime soon! Then, after lunch and a wee siesta, we drove up to Gourdon and then to Greolieries to do a bit of sightseeing... and icecream eating and some photo-taking (Graham!). Later, after a great dinner, the boys beat me at Skipbo...so I fell asleep on the couch as they continued with Uno :-)

Today, Graham and I pottered around Antibes (trying out chickpea pancakes and staring at the gooods in the marketplace). Then, Graham caught the train through to Cannes to see the Cruiseboat show....

The weekend plans include some snorkeling and a beach BBQ... so for tonight i think I'll be quite happy to collapse on the couch with some (bad) French TV!



1 comment:

marion said...

Graham what a way to treat your sister, liked the kilt at the wedding but you must have been so hot wearing all that gear!!! best wishes from New Zealand