Thursday, September 20, 2012

Home

Hello,

I just wanted to share with you that we've moved into our new home.

I have always felt 'at home' where ever I have lived, but this time it feels different. Genuinely, I feel I'm home and where I should be when I'm there... which is an odd feeling given we only have electricity in some rooms, only live in half the space, are constantly covered in dust and dirt, and can feel in our bones how much work we have left to do.

I think I know why, though, the children have space to run without being shouted at, we can see stars from the windows at night, need very little lighting so much light comes in the windows, and we're making different spaces for reading, working, watching telly, doing art stuff with the kids.

Our house is a project but, darn, its a good project!

love n hugs to you and your projects,
Robynx
ps/no photos as we don't yet have Internet at home and so I'm writing from work :-)

No comments: