Sunday, January 22, 2012

Important Lessons




Okay, as we tackled another day of taking down wallpaper, I learned a few important lessons.


1. Taking down wallpaper can be fun. When you're standing on the ground.


2. Watching someone else who is taking down wallpaper while standing on a stepladder is much easier than being the person who is taking down wallpaper while standing on a stepladder!


3. That, even me, a girl (!) can take responsibility for taking down the wallpaper in a whole room*. My room was the bathroom (soon to be the kitchen) and I am ever so proud tonight to know that I did it all by myself, stepladder and all!



And so, while our pile of 'taken down wallpaper' grows ever higher, we are inching our way towards the end of the first 'thing to be done' on our list.... and that feels good!


Hoping you're feeling good, too,


Robynxxxx





*Though, okay, I didn't need to do the ceiling...as we're going to add insulation.

2 comments:

Marionz said...

sending you a medal as paper scraping champs. loved the snow pictures

robyn said...

Marion,

Great to hear from you and thanks for the medal!!

I'm glad you liked the snow pictures, but I'm equally glad that the snow is staying away at the moment because, otherwise, it would be far too cold inside the house to work.

hugs,
Robynxxxx