Thursday, June 30, 2011

Almost Free....




Hello there,



I just wanted to let you know that I did my entrance exams to become a high school teacher in France last week. The results are due out next Wednesday....


In the meantime, I'm savouring the first taste of freedom after a very busy year.



And, what a delight - to wake up in the morning and eat a lesuirely breakfast (you know, the kind where the cup of tea isn't left to go cold as I dash out the door) and then to curl up with Emma and Jack in front of the morning's cartoons before planning a picnic in the park.


Yep, if this is what the summer holds for me and for the rest of our family - whatever the results of the teaching exams - I'm looking forward to it.


Hoping your summer is looking promising, too!

love n hugs,

Robynxxxx



1 comment:

Marionz said...

oh those photos, really envious that lesley is going to meet you all.