Saturday, May 15, 2010

Phoenix Cards


Hello there,

I just wanted to let you know that I've recently become a trader for Phoenix Cards .


The reasons are simple:

I love their cards

I love sending cards

It's difficult to find good cards at a reasonable price in France

I want to play shops and see how it feels to sell a product I like!


The rules are also simple:

I can't sell these cards over the internet

I can't do 'mail ordering'

I can only sell them 'from my home'


However, I'm already having great fun distributing the cards to friends and colleagues because Phoenix do have a great range of cards for all sorts of people and all sorts of occasions.


So, should you and I ever have a chance to have a cup of tea together or should you ever see me and want a card, don't hesitate to ask me either for a card from my 'ready to sell' collection or for a catalogue (from which you can order cards and so have the cards in a week!).


love n hugs n nice smiley cards,

Robynxxxx


2 comments:

scottydog said...

Hi Robyn - this is your cousin Lesley in NZ. I love Phoenix cards too and would certainly buy them from you if you were just around the corner! Have fun with all their fab products - just make sure you don't use up all your earnings setting up a huge card stash!! I've ended up with a box full of great cards but now all the kids I know are too old for them - though I did try out a fairy/cupcake combination on a 15 year old recently - luckily she thought it was quite cute : )
Love to all the family.
xox

Robyn Shaw Cnockaert said...

Lesley, you've made my morning - not only because you're with Phoenix too but also because you're out there reading this blog! Really, smiles all round! How are things? Can I ask you to email me (even the shortest note) at scottyrobyn@yahoo.com so I can email you in the future?
Now, back to business! Your comments are right on because, even yesterday, I was busy weighing up just how many cards to buy for my 'ready to sell' batch. For the moment, I'm trying to keep that stock limited to one smallish box and so your 'words of wisdom' come at the right moment. I must say, though, that I'm really enjoying learning about how to balance stock with orders, turnover with actual profit, and even finding out which cards people like and dislike. In short, so far I'm getting what I want from the exeprience (which is not necessarily loads of cash but more the knowledge of how it feels to 'play shop').
So, know, I'm really happy to know that - at the other side of the world - my cousin Lesley is a fellow shopkeepr!
hugs,
cousin Robynxxxx