Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Lumberyard


Go on, treat yourself.


It's almost Christmas afterall.


What am I talking about?
Well, an old university friend of mine, Jen, and her brother have founded a literary magazine, 'The Lumberyard,' and I think you'd like a copy!

It's published in the US but with Paypal you'll feel like it's been published just down the road.


Why not give it a try today? http://www.lumberyardmagazine.com/


(Get this issue and you'll find a poem by Jamie, of Cornerboys fame, inside its delicate covers).


happy reading!

Robynxxxx

ps/with Wood for a last name, its probably not surprising this brother and sister pair founded a lumberyard!


3 comments:

Robyn Shaw Cnockaert said...

I forgot to mention that the New York Times wrote this article about them: http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/11/27/the-reading-life-out-of-louisville-a-letterpress-magazine/

Unknown said...

Hey Robyn! Oh my gosh; your blog showed up on my google alerts for Lumberyard. Thank you a million times over for posting this piece about the magazine. I really appreciate it. I hope you are doing well! Big hug from me to you,
Jen

Robyn Shaw Cnockaert said...

Jen

It's a real pleasure!

hugs,
Robynxxxx