Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Waiting Game


Hello there,

I just wanted to let you know that we are still playing the waiting game as our baby girl continues to tumble and dance in my tummy but doesn't seem ready yet to make an appearance... she's not officially due until August 1st but I'm so impatient about getting to meet her that it already feels like she's overdue!!!

Thankfully, her big brother Jack is there to keep Ben and I amused as we count the hours and days. Here he is, first having just drunk some homemade yoghurt and then playing with an abricot.

Are we sure we want another one as crazy as him?

YES!!!

love n hugs,

Robynxxx

2 comments:

GSJAK said...

Hello hello Robyn
Good luck in the next few weeks and hopefully your little girl won´t let you wait for too long :) I can´t wait to see pictures of her. Thanks alot for your writings on my blogsite. Hugs and kisses, Gudrun

Elisabeth Aiken said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Can't wait to see pictures of the little girl and hear all about it. Wonderful!