Friday, June 26, 2009

Let's move it, move it!


I was busy dreaming this morning when I heard Jack calling to me through the dream. I ignored him for a while and then awoke to hear him say 'Maman, I wake up. You come?' Stumbling through to his room (okay, so it was already 8h30 but stumbling was all I could manage), imagine my surprise when, coming through the door, I walked straight into his bed. 'J-a-c-k, how did you do that?' 'j'avance' (I move forward). How? 'mur' (with the wall). I don't really think he used the wall, I think he put his feet on the floor and pushed until he could push no more! Oddly, he hadn't realised he could now use the big bed to get out.. but as soon as I suggested it he was out of his bed in a moment.
Hmm, I think he'll soon be out of his 'little bed' and into his 'big bed,' don't you?
ps/obviously, the littler bed is meant to be in the top right hand corner of the room/photo.. not in the middle, darn it!

2 comments:

Sian said...

have only just heard about Jack's sister to be. am delighted for you both

Robyn Shaw Cnockaert said...

Sian,

Thanks for leaving a message :-) I've emailed you at the cci address but, in case you don't get it until after the holidays, know that I am thinking of you and hoping that all is well!

love n hugs,
Robyn