Monday, August 04, 2008

Where are you today?

Can I ask you a favour?

ClustrMaps is going to 'clean' my map at the end of this week, and so all the points which indicate where you are reading this blog from are going to ... disappear.

And, I'd love to know before they disappear where you are all from.

So, can I ask you (just this once!) to add a comment to today's blog saying where you are reading from?

I think it would be pretty cool to see the list of destinations because, looking at the map as its stands today, there are people from all over the world (b)logging on :-)

Hugs,
Robyn

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello from Egypt!

Miz Melly said...

Hi from Co. Wicklow...must have a catch up chat sometime soon...xx

Elisabeth Aiken said...

Florida... and we can't wait to see you! Care to skype soon??
love, lis

Anonymous said...

hello from san francisco!

Anonymous said...

hello from NZ where your day is our night-time

Anonymous said...

Your "Bordeaux" friends of course.
See you very soon

Heather said...

Cincinnati, OH, USA. Hi from a former KU friend.

GSJAK said...

I am reading your blog from ICELAND :)

robyn said...

Thanks, guys.. seeing your names made me both feel nearer to you.. and miss you all more!
ps/Heather, what a joy to see your name on the list! Can you email me your e-address as I'd love to get back in touch!!
pps/Ms. Four - love the blog and knowing that you and your 'boys' are doing well. Love to K. for me!

robyn said...

Can I just ask one more favour? If you're reading this from China could you please let me know who you are? I taught a bunch of lovely, memorable people from China at Stirling Uni a few years ago and I would love to know if you are one of them (Crystal, Betty??)