Sunday, June 15, 2008

Changes, ch ch changes...


And so, we've taken out the kitchen, eleminated a walk-in closet, and knocked down a wall and so created a new room - the photo is a little awkward: you have to imagine that to your right is a window and that the room continues a couple of feet further back behind you. This room is going to be our study and, maybe - who knows, in the future a third bedroom.









And in the living room, we've knocked down the wall into the corridor, redone the ceilng and mounted a 'stage' where we're going to build the kitchen. The kitchen in the living room? Yes, to avoid one of us having to the leave the rest when we cook.. and so Jack can continue playing in the living room as we prepare dinner, make cups of tea, or even just tidy up.

1 comment:

GSJAK said...

Hello Robyn. I just wanted to sign in and say hi. I went to London in the beginning of June and quess who I met there? Dominique :) We had been talking on MSN the month before and found out that we were going to be in London at the same time. So Dominique met Joi, my husband, and we hung out one afternoon in London. It was great seeing him. We talked about sometimes sooner than later to meet in France, all three of us, with our spouses and families. I hope you like the idea :) After talking to him I decided to start blogging, like you and he are doing. He complained about my children´s web site being in Icelandic. So please check out my blog. It is at: http://gsjak-gsjak.blogspot.com/
Much love and good luck with your renevations. Gudrun