Thursday, September 13, 2007

Ten Months Old


Things are busy, busy, busy at the moment but all is well.

Jack's busy, for example, growing his third tooth (upper right) and practicing taking little steps along the sides of and in between furniture.
We've had a couple of (possible) language moments. 1) Jack was crawling towards Ben when Ben said to him that he had 'forgotten his Doudou/comforter'. What did Jack do? Well, he just turned right around and went and got it, and that as naturally as can be! 2)Late one evening, Jack and I were looking for 'Doudou' when Jack started calling out 'Doudou' with me.
Of course (and I mean, of course) both of these wee moments could have only have been co-incidences but, even if they are, I don't care because its just magical to see him changing and to think that language is a step only just around the corner.
Imagine, just what will we all have to say to each other!
love n hugs,
Robyn

1 comment:

Heather said...

It's so exciting to see them pick up language and begin to use it. We're at the stage (almost 3) where I wonder when Ian can actually take oxygen in since he maintains a constant stream of dialogue from dawn to dusk. And it's so fun to hear him describe a spider's spinneret correctly. Last night he told me that I chew with my mandible, just like an ant.

-Heather