Monday, February 12, 2007

thirteen weeks



Now I'm 'more than 3 months old,' I like to
°try to turn over when I'm on my tummy
°touch things hanging from the mobile
°express myself loudly and clearly when I'm not happy
°laugh out loud when I see Dad coming home from work
°and generally acquire as much love and attention during the day is as possible.
And at night? I like to sleep between 11pm and 8am but - strangely enough -Mum and Dad would like me to sleep even longer than that (one night -when I slept from 10pm until 9am they seemed super happy so I might try that again!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my dearest friends. Little Jack gets more and more beautiful. What a beautiful smile he has. I wish we could hang out now Robyn, both of us staying at home with our little ones and chit chat while our husbands are at work. It would make the day go by a lot quicker. Soon I am going to write you a long letter. I saw that you wrote in Johannes´s website. Thanks for that :) Much love, Gunna and the big family

Anonymous said...

What a handsome young man you have there! So glad to see you both looking happy... do you have any family photos with all three of you?